The foundation’s vision is to provide an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs, ages 14 and older.
Night to Shine is:
- A worldwide movement.
- Changing Valentine’s Day weekend from simply a celebration of love, to a celebration of God’s love, for people with special needs.
- An unforgettable prom night experience.
- A celebration of the value of life.
- A night when all guests are kings and queens of the prom.
- Held simultaneously on one night around the world.
Night to Shine provides a red-carpet entrance complete with a friendly welcome from paparazzi, limousine rides, hair and makeup stations, shoe shining areas and, of course, a dance floor.
This past February, 201 churches representing 23 denominations and 70,000 volunteers in 48 states and 7 countries came together on one night to celebrate 32,000 honored guests with special needs in what has become not just a nationwide event, but a worldwide movement, celebrating people with special needs.
Each guest receives a crown or tiara because they are all kings and queens.
It is a night not only for guests to shine, but for churches to shine, for volunteers to shine, and most importantly, for Christ to shine.
The Tim Tebow Foundation is committed to celebrating people with special needs.